View Single Post
Old 15-07-2018, 10:39   #5425
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
My sister told my mum, dad & me that my niece is 1 stone under weight and therfore anorexic, she had been watching what she eats.

Through work my sister has private healthcare and has an apointment with a Dr on Monday, the outcome will decide if my sister has to cancel her holiday in 2 weeks, as she was told that as my niece is anorexic she could have a heart attack on the flight.

The holiday isn't insured, so if she cancels she loses the £2,000 it cost.

But as my nephew said to his mum when told, it's only money and we have each other.

So know I'll do anything to help my sister, and along with my parents pay for a holiday later.
Sorry to hear that.

However, not sure how 1 stone under weight means you are anorexic? If that was the case many people would be classed that way, myself included.

But Anorexia is an illness and thought people had to be severely malnourished to be anorexic?