Thread: Streaming Cobra Kai
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 11:28   #8
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Cobra Kai

It wasn't high on my list of things to watch but after being nagged to death about it by a friend I decided to start watching it yesterday and tbh I couldn't get through it fast enough. I would gladly have seen double the episode length and double the episodes. I thought it was fantastic how they managed to get the original actors backs, I loved the story arc and I loved the nostalgia, flashbacks and old locations. I killed myself laughing in the last episodes in the changing room when I thought Danny was going to do the magic hand healy thing and he didn't.

The fantastic news is that it has renewed for a second season so I can't wait to see what happens. I am hoping Sam gets back into Karate and we see Danny do some more karate and training with her and the season might end with her entering a tournament and kicking Miguel's ass.

I think this series has got to be my pleasant surprise for this year.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote