Thread: General Local TV
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2017, 08:56   #95
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Local TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
The few that are interested could go to the meeting - don't need it on tv!

Also what is the difference between local fitness and something off one of the myriads of cr*p channels that are already broadcast.

Sorry, you will never sell me on the need for local tv
It will certainly only grab a minority audience, I reckon.

I suppose the alternative is to have common entertainment programmes networked over all the local channels, with slots for local news and magazine programmes. However, this is not what the Government envisaged!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote