View Single Post
Old 13-07-2020, 02:02   #5324
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Feels like yonks since I did one of these. I think the last time was back in January for 1917.

Greyhound 7.5/10: Been a long time since I watched a WW2 film and this doesn't disappoint. One of the good things these days is that they can make films and show you things with visual effects that couldn't have been done before. You watch stuff like Band of Brothers and in the first ep they get shipped over to England for deployment. None of what they achieved thereafter would have been possible if not for the navy. Very good story.

The Old Guard 6.5/10: I enjoyed this a lot more than I was expecting to. 6.5 sounds like a low score but it doesn't mean the film was bad. Interesting story and good action but tbh you could see it was a tv movie and it felt like it needed a Hollywood touch and developing for the big screen.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote