View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 15:06   #53
japitts
cf.geek

Services: V6 with Full-House/Maxit Sports & Movies, 100Mb broadband, Talk Weekends.
japitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud of
Re: Can I pause my skysports package while there is no live football on ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Does beg the question if those with TV packages that include BT Sport, but aren't interested in it, should get a permanent discount? It obviously does make up a fair proportion of the cost.
Virgin choose (for marketing reasons) to include BT Sport with top-tier, and I dare say the economics & financials add-up that much better because they do.

It's the same with any other bundled channels that you don't want.. I've got very little interest in most of what Sky Arts or Discovery Home broadcast, but I don't expect a discount because of it.

If and when the economics mean that VM can't remain competitive on top-tier without removing the costs of BT Sport and charging separately, I don't see it changing. If anything, they probably gain more premium-customers by including it.
japitts is offline   Reply With Quote