View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 17:44   #810
none
Inactive

none is just really nicenone is just really nicenone is just really nicenone is just really nicenone is just really nicenone is just really nice
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Discussion with Phorm is irrelevant and a red herring.
yes I'm inclined to agree, although we must continue to oppose phorm by any means necessary.

Quote:
It is in their vested interest to offer platitudes, explanation and qualification for their proposals and they are here only to placate and manipulate.
yup, and it will continue to do so in the coming weeks/months as their share price wavers in the midst of all this controversy.

Quote:
I am not a customer of Phorm. I do not want Webwise, OIX, any form of 'Thought Police' monitoring or useless, distracting, irritating advertisements.

I am a customer of Virgin Media. I expect the customer contract of trust and privacy to be honoured. In return, I pay for the service I receive. Virgin Media should not expect to be paid twice for that service.

Phorm are greedy for high returns for minimum effort and VM are taking a big risk riding that gravy train. Time for a re-think VM before your dithering is exploited by rivals.
very well put