View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 15:53   #796
Traduk
Inactive

Traduk has a fine set of QuadsTraduk has a fine set of QuadsTraduk has a fine set of QuadsTraduk has a fine set of QuadsTraduk has a fine set of QuadsTraduk has a fine set of QuadsTraduk has a fine set of QuadsTraduk has a fine set of QuadsTraduk has a fine set of QuadsTraduk has a fine set of QuadsTraduk has a fine set of QuadsTraduk has a fine set of QuadsTraduk has a fine set of QuadsTraduk has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77 & 102]

Popper,

I read the links you posted and it looks like phorm's PR guys had better go back to Phorm's CEO for another briefing.

The PR guy is stating that on opt-out is a total by-pass and is quite emphatic about it whereas the CEO is on record as stating that data will still be mirrored to Phorm but discarded. You cannot have two opposing answers to the same question and one would assume that the correct answer is the CEO's version. I particularly picked up on the CEO's term "mirrored" because as we know in computer parlance that can represent a raid array set-up whereby the contents of hard-drive are duplicated on another.

I also liked the almost pleading request to come visit us and be convinced. In theory their product has massive merits to them and the ISP's and in a perfect world should be secure. We don't live in a perfect world.