View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 19:02   #3540
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
You said:

' For the sake of the cost of a PPV film they lost out on these three services' and 'If they stopped doing this sort of thing maybe the constant price rises could stop'.

It was the logic you appeared to be using that VM should not charge people for accessing PPV films in order to retain their custom that I was commenting on. I was not the only person to do so - interesting though that you chose to protest in this way at my post!

Perhaps I should have been clearer, but I don't think my comment justified your over the top response.

I would reiterate that my post was in response to you, not Chad.

Let's just leave it at that, shall we?
But it was made clear that my late friend did not watch a PPV film, yet was charged for it.

My "over the top response" was in reaction to you saying/inferring that my close friend who died suddenly was a liar and a thief. I won't bother asking for an apology for the uneccesary upset you've caused as the usual pattern is for you to upset people, apologise (sometimes) and then go on to do it all over again shortly afterwards.

I am upset enough as it is without you doing this.

---------- Post added at 19:02 ---------- Previous post was at 18:59 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Thanks for the head up via PM.

---------- Post added at 18:11 ---------- Previous post was at 18:00 ----------

Maybe not for UK but Ofcom has given Turner Broadcasting System Europe Limited an new license to launch Warner TV.

Maybe set to use the 8pm - 4am time being unused after Cartoonito closes every night.

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/manage-your...cences/updates
Interesting, wasn't Warner TV supposed to be launching many years ago (on satellite)?

There's speculation that RT will be being pulled from all platforms next Tuesday (not sure if VM carry this channel).