View Single Post
Old 25-10-2022, 12:02   #54
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Rishi Sunak to become PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Incidentally, your prediction that someone would accuse Rishi of being insufficiently brown came true last night courtesy of the BBC. They managed to find some Asian students in Leicester and one of them suggested his 'socio-economic background' made him less able to be seen as a representative of British Asians. He's not one of the hard-left usual suspects but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

I've recently moved onto a new-build estate where there are a number of south asian households (Diwali was a bit noisy last night). All I can say is around here, they all have bigger houses than me.
As I pointed out the last time I don’t consider the problems in the Labour Party exclusively those of the “hard-left” but as you say almost inevitable that someone would do it.

He doesn’t have the lived experience of most British people, whatever that looks like, regardless of skin colour. I don’t know why they don’t just keep it simple.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote