View Single Post
Old 15-09-2018, 13:24   #2109
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddonald2016 View Post
On 999 repeats of shows start quickly, it’s good but underwhelming. What customers want like premier league and movies we can’t get till if all end of next year
Might be a bit daft but I never get the whole need for ultra HD. HD alone is good enough. In fact i sometimes forget there is a HD channel and watch the SD stuff. I sound really old fashioned in a sense and i'm only at my early 30s. Its my birthday next month btw fans....

As someone who once watched a portable tv in my bedroom and had to adjust the aerial constantly to get a clear picture going from HD to UHD seems....rather pointless. I can view the tv. Its a crystal clear picture. Why do i want to see the sweat on someones brow? Again an utterly pointless opinion and i'm utterly in the minority i know.