View Single Post
Old 27-10-2019, 01:10   #1697
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit Development(s) Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Steady on, Old Boy, you get to throw about weak arguments like “Marxist”, “terrorist sympathiser” etc against the shadow cabinet I ask you to confirm under which legislation the Conservative Party will confirm to adhere to all EU legislation and more importantly exceed them. I eagerly await your reply.
It's late and there is a lot I need to comment on with the latest posts on this thread.

In the meantime, I would like to point out that neither Corbyn nor McDonnell would deny that they are Marxists. The evidence to support my comment on 'terrorist sympathisers' does not come out of the blue - where have you been?

So why are you even questioning this? You seem to be making an industry about diverting attention from what is actually, a given.

Is this your rationale? Just create an argument for the sake of it?

Last edited by OLD BOY; 27-10-2019 at 01:21.