View Single Post
Old 13-10-2019, 18:34   #2414
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread.

I’m quite sure the £20 000 of debt individual had wider issues, but being unable to keep up repayments (which benefit delays exacerbate). I’m not sure why you appear to be implying he’s any less worthy of sympathy/benefit because he’s in debt.

He’s exactly the sort of individual that “the system” be it regulation of lenders or social security ought to protect. Now we’ve a family with no father although I suspect many on this forum have more sympathy for the accountant writing off bad debt.

All of these stories you are spinning are a tiny amount of all claims. You may say “these are only the ones we hear about” but I suspect there’s a huge PR machine that goes into releasing these stories to demonise claimants.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote