View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 11:08   #6020
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Of course not, he was making a comparison based on ease of use.
He can work the Internet it’s not rocket science. Another way to experience life without adverts is to watch a BBC programme.

Quote:
I, too, still watch scheduled TV, but via recordings, and all three of my recorders are pretty full. But I know that will change over the next few years. The number of shows I am keen on seeing now has fallen and it continues to decline. I hardly recorded anything this week and it is becoming more difficult to find good programmes.

However, the day will come when everything is on the streamers and I will no longer need my recorders. That day cannot come soon enough for me.
You could just self select into streaming now?

Ah right Mrs Old Boy won’t let you.