Thread: Superhub Ddos issues for gamer
View Single Post
Old 13-11-2018, 23:25   #26
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Ddos issues for gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakes aka dd View Post
I've always turned my SH off at night. This is because you have to access wifi off by the GUD which is a pain
well you don't have to worry about it now because it is a modem and that is it so it can stay on

Quote:
I've noticed the asus has a switch on it for wifi off.
well, I just checked because I thought you was imagining it, I have never noticed it before.

Quote:
The router is in the room next to my bed and I don't want to fry my brain every night
you are permanently frying your brain (not). I don't think you realise that you are immersed in the wireless spectrum 24/7 and you won't go anywhere during the day where traffic isn't being sent from wireless access points or from devices broadcasting and looking for hotspots. Even if I turned my router off my phone will pick up at least another 4 routers in surrounding houses it can connect to.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote