View Single Post
Old 30-10-2014, 18:27   #1284
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
Well yes, that's a given. If the DWP are lying about sending out forms then that's something else. I know I got either a letter or a telephone as a reminder that the form needs to be in so not getting either of those nor for the forms x2 seems very odd. Unless it's down to the post of course.
I don't know if the DWP are lying and to be fair I doubt it - and if it was just the once then I'd have left it at that but for it to happen twice to people I know seems odd indeed.

edit - the last time I did it all I had a phone call then a letter.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote