View Single Post
Old 24-01-2021, 21:37   #3588
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Tell me when the SNP cared about the bits underlined?

I remember Andrew Neil's question to Nicola Sturgeon, around the time there was a scare about President Trump apparently taking an interest in our NHS and how they would do their upmost to stop the former president from getting his hands on it, but Andrew Neil rhymed off a list of issues with the NHS in Scotland, and asked wee Nicola if it shouldn't be Donald Trump that the NHS needs protecting from but the SNP and Nicola Sturgeon...

There is always a video...

Yet where are the opposition to capitalise on this? The SNP are on course to absolutely rinse them in May by a margin that makes leaving the EU and Biden's emphatic win over Trump look tiny.

---------- Post added at 21:37 ---------- Previous post was at 21:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I’m loving your use of “arbitrary” across several threads........have you just found out what it means?
No, it's just a common thread for the evening that people are making arguments without fully thinking them through which makes it easy to throw "arbitrary" around.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote