View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 16:46   #2784
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: [Updated] The UK’s future relationship with the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Old Boy when did you become a mind reader?

In your opinion Coronavirus, the greatest peacetime challenge since World War 2, is no excuse to not get on with... What exactly?

Where are the international trade agreements? Where's the strategy? Where's the plan? What EU laws are we going to bin? When?

Trade agreements don't take 11 years because both parties "either want one or they don't".

Also please reply without rehashing the Brexit debate all by yourself. We all want Brexit to succeed - we have left the EU and are in a timebound transition - I want you to tell me by the end of this year is better than the end of next.
Getting on with the trade deal...obviously.

Boris has other dedicated negotiators and planners dealing exclusively with the EU trade negotiations. I would remind you that both the EU and Britain want a no tariff trade deal. We can meet all of the EU standards for goods we export to them, and vice versa. That is one very good reason why we don't need seven or eleven years or more to negotiate it.

I am not rehashing a Brexit debate. I'm explaining that a trade deal does not have to be postponed because of coronavirus. As usual, you are putting forward problems which either don't exist, or at least are straight forward enough for the government to overcome.