View Single Post
Old 27-03-2020, 19:41   #1410
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: Coronavirus

My wife came down with the Virus symptoms and so did my stepson. So nearly 7 days in me and my 6 year old are the only ones that appear to be virus free and I even share a bed with the wife still.

So when I approached my manager about it I said I wasn't sure if this was just a cold bug or the symptoms of covid-19. They said to be safe have 14 days off. Now because they don't test and me and my daughter haven't got it.

I'm a bit worried that because they don't test and it wasn't Covid then my wife and stepson who might have just had a bug will be walking about thinking they are immune to it now and may end up catching it at a later date and think it's a bug then end up spreading it.