View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 10:07   #6918
buckeye
cf.addict

buckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nice
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I watched some of the football tonight and it weighed in at a not insubstantial 5GB over Vodafone 4G. Largely no issues other than the apparent judder when the camera pans left/right.
What device did you use to watch the football?
I have no juddering when the camera pans on my Firetv 4k sticks (which switch to the correct framerate) or on the webOS app on my LG TV's.
My AVR reports the framerate as 50fps so if your device doesn't automatically switch to that try setting the video output to 50 Hz on it.

Amazon have surprised me how good their football coverage has been picture wise, the HD streams are as good as broadcast HD from Sky and BT and the UHD/HDR streams have been the best I've seen, far superior to BT Sports Ultimate on my V6 box and as good if not better than the BBC's UHD/HLG football coverage with the added bonus of having DD+ surround sound whereas the BBC just does stereo sound.