Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2019, 10:40   #3397
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
And I have never put forward what a post-Brexit will be like and put it across as though it is a fact. I’ve said we must leave and see for ourselves because I do not believe the bullshit spouted by Remainers.

For some reason they want to remain in union that openly mocks us, cripples us, and boasted about turning the UK in to a EU Colony, you Remainers want to go stay in this disgusting and disgraceful bloc, with a smaller trading window compared to rest of the world (which is much bigger)

No one knows what it’s going to be like, they’re just guesses, but guesses from poor judgement, based on negativity. But we vote to leave. Democracy must be fulfilled, we must get the hell out.
I want to remain in a union because it's my belief that it has provided a significant benefit to the UK. I believe that the benefits we gain outweigh the costs/restrictions that are imposed on all nations. Benefits that we may or may not have received had we not been part of it.

Whilst the EU is far from perfect every global system of government contains corruption. so it's kind of moot point.

IF you or any of the people who voted to leave can provide any concrete evidence of how the country will be in a better position economically in the next 5/10/20 years time I'll honestly change my stance. IF any on the people who voted leave can provide any concrete evidence of how this country wont be dictated to on trade deals by the major global economies again I'll change my stance.

However, from what i've seen (and as always i stand to be corrected) the forecasts from even the most ardent leavers show that there will be a significant and prolonged economic downturn for the country as a whole.

I want whats best for the country as a whole I've seen nothing so far that doesn't suggest that in the short-mid term Brexit is going to be an extremely painful process and more than likely it will effect those areas of the country and people who are already suffering the most.

Potentially inflicting such significant issues on the country should consider us to pause & reflect on the decision, not continue on like a rudderless, captain less ship at night.

As i said before it could be the land of milk and honey and i sincerely hope it is, it could also be the equivalent of the titanic hitting the iceberg in which case the vast majority of the population of this country and are to put it politely 'screwed'