Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2019, 10:16   #3395
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
I'm not insulting anyone at all, i suggest you go back and reread the post. i quite clearly say

a) it could be the land of milk and honey

b) the comment regarding climbing inside a camel and drinking as you eloquently put it 'piss' is leveled at the country surviving as a whole, it is not aimed at those wanting to leave the EU and is the direct opposite of my initial milk and honey comment.

How you equate that to insulting brexiteers i have no idea, however c'est la vie !!

You're comments are as baseless as anyone else's because whilst a majority did vote to leave the EU none of us, not you, not me, not tinky winky or the rest of the teletubbies, Uri Geller or the rest of the british public have a clue of what life will be like in this country in 5-10 years time.
And I have never put forward what a post-Brexit will be like and put it across as though it is a fact. I’ve said we must leave and see for ourselves because I do not believe the bullshit spouted by Remainers.

For some reason they want to remain in union that openly mocks us, cripples us, and boasted about turning the UK in to a EU Colony, you Remainers want to go stay in this disgusting and disgraceful bloc, with a smaller trading window compared to rest of the world (which is much bigger)

No one knows what it’s going to be like, they’re just guesses, but guesses from poor judgement, based on negativity. But we vote to leave. Democracy must be fulfilled, we must get the hell out.