Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2019, 10:05   #3394
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Ahh getting personal are we, comparing Brexiteers like they are bags of piss??

Also, my comments are not baseless. They’re counter arguments. And what I counter with is true. We voted to leave-fact.

[Last line removed due to mis-reading second paragraph]
I'm not insulting anyone at all, i suggest you go back and reread the post. i quite clearly say

a) it could be the land of milk and honey

b) the comment regarding climbing inside a camel and drinking as you eloquently put it 'piss' is leveled at the country surviving as a whole, it is not aimed at those wanting to leave the EU and is the direct opposite of my initial milk and honey comment.

How you equate that to insulting brexiteers i have no idea, however c'est la vie !!

You're comments are as baseless as anyone else's because whilst a majority did vote to leave the EU none of us, not you, not me, not tinky winky or the rest of the teletubbies, Uri Geller or the rest of the british public have a clue of what life will be like in this country in 5-10 years time.