View Single Post
Old 17-02-2018, 12:08   #53
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Florida Shooting: 17 Students Shot dead in another Mass Shooting in the U.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
No idea why you have to bring up the past, my post is pointing out that Trump and co are supported by the NRA and he has made numerous comments of support. So every time there is an atrocity, he has blood on his hands.
Because the past is relevant, that’s why.

Then in that case all past Presidents have as well. There has been such massacres and atrocities under them, when they and congress should have acted but didn’t, but hey ho, carry on bashing Trump because I get that you can’t stand him. But stop being a hypocrite while doing it.

---------- Post added at 12:08 ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
He also made it easier for the mentally ill to get their hands on guns, it doesn't matter if the law he scrapped wasn't great, it was better than nothing and if it was that bad then change it don't scrap it, still not to worry he's praying for the victims, that'll be of great comfort to their loved ones I'm sure
The law actually wasn’t that great at all and better than nothing. I’ve said earlier on, the law would not have stopped the Florida shooter.

There is Two main criteria but there is a handful of wide ranging mental health conditions, some that does not mean a person lacks capacity. Such a law could be considered as discriminatory and infringing on constitutional rights and civil liberties. The right to bear arms.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote