Thread: US Timeline Supergirl
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 10:38   #23
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Supergirl

Even though they're completely separate universes they could've just cast the movie actor as Jay Garrick or Wally West to avoid fan criticism. Personally I see it as an entirely different Flash than the one on TV.

Also it's possible we are set up for Flashpoint in The Flash season 3, which would reintroduce Reverse Flash, Death stroke, Captain Cold and much more assuming they stuck to source material. The source material also included Thomas Wayne as Batman but I doubt that'll come to light.

Those new to this story: Barry goes back in time saving his mother* This creates an alternate reality where everything is now different because The Flash was created in the prime timeline due to Reverse Flash killing his mother. His mothers death is crucial to Barry becoming the Flash. In the Flashpoint reality, Barry is no longer with powers, his mother alive, Captain Cold is the hero of Central City#

* Happened at the end of Season 2
# Not sure if Wentworth will actually be involved but this timeline effectively revives him from death.

Its highly likely it'll be loosely based on Flashpoint though and will largely differ from source.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 08-06-2016 at 10:51.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote