Thread: US Timeline Supergirl
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 08:55   #20
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Supergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Further adding to it, Stephen Amell has all but said he won't be portraying a movie version of the Green Arrow which would further distance the universe
that is the other thing which spoils it for me though. Yes they haven't had any big Avengers in AOS but they have had Sam Jackson in it and obviously Clark Gregg (Coulson). At some point I imagine they will tie Shield back into one of the movies and we will see Clark Gregg play Coulson. It is little things like this which make the who thing real for me and I can believe it is one big universe with stories being told from different view points.

I can understand why it would need to be done but if they make an Arrow and Flash movie without the actors from the tv series it would just be stupid. I would be like "hang on, I have shared Barry's life with him for the last 2 years and seen all the stuff he has been through and I know the Flash, w(ho)tf is this dude?" Things like that spoil it for me and for want of a better analogy, literally shatter the universe because you have now got different people playing the same character doing different things. The thing which I love about Marvel is their passion for consistency and making sure everything is carefully kept together and referenced and is just one huge story.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote