Thread: US Timeline Supergirl
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 03:04   #19
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Supergirl

Give Arrow another season. Its already known why it was so awful this season. Resources were allocated elsewhere. Basically the entire creative team of Arrow went to work on The Flash, then LoT got set off as did Supergirl with hefty budgets thus further sending Arrow down the pecking order. If Arrow is once again poorly written and executed then we will know for certain that they simply don't care. I'm holding out for the reasoning being they thought it was established enough to survive a chopping here and there and got it wrong and then inject new life into it again.

DC's TV shows are gold. What I'd give to have CW revive Constantine full time, although that would further stretch the costs of what they already have. Also check out Lucifer, loosely set on DC's Lucifer Morningstar, had a slowish season with a few shining moments that are unique and could make a great show if it goes the right way.

I get why people would like to see DC references from TV to Movies but be fair, it'd be stupid at this point. Agents of Shield didn't introduce a very major character then have someone completely different play it in the movie. By major I mean any one of the avengers. That being said those roles were already established before the series.

Flash TV and Flash Justice League movies are two different actors and it would be pretty daft to link the cinematic universes. There was no sane way to link them without having Grant Austin play The Flash in the movie.

I also get the actual point though and I can't see a real reason to have never given a nod to Batman or Superman other than DC wanting to keep them movie exclusive. They're big hits and be fair, The Flash was hardly big news until the wildly successful series and non surprisingly they want to push movies for him.

As above though. Consider that Agents of Shield was pushed out after The Avengers and stand alone movies and that DC's Arrow and Flash were before the new DC movie revamps. With the exception of Man of Steel.

Further adding to it, Stephen Amell has all but said he won't be portraying a movie version of the Green Arrow which would further distance the universe.

The above is what happens when trying to keep up with comic book universes and time lines and alternates.. I have no idea how people keep track.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 08-06-2016 at 03:23.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote