View Single Post
Old 17-07-2017, 16:39   #1868
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well, let's hope you are right about these channels broadcasting on all platforms, theone. That is definitely the right way to go.

The danger is that more exclusive channels could start launching, which would mean
that more and more programmes could only be accessed from one platform. So to see all the shows you wanted, increasingly, viewers would have to pay a lot more to subscribe to each platform.

I am therefore living in hope that if there is a BT One to rival Sky One, and it is made available on all platforms, as VM did with Virgin One. It would be good to see AMC as well losing its exclusive tag. I'm personally not at all bothered about a possible BT Sports News, but pleased to hear that you think this would be on all platforms.
I don't think it'll be too long until AMC arrives on vm tbh apart from the Eiresport spat vm and BT seem to be on pretty good terms.