View Single Post
Old 26-07-2018, 16:28   #4457
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Would it not be nice MM if there was one place which had most of these shows in one place but sadly in the fractured world of TV streaming rights that is never going to happen sadly.
The new UK version of Britbox, incorporating BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5 shows aims to do just that, Den. The old Kangaroo project resurrected.

---------- Post added at 16:25 ---------- Previous post was at 16:22 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Netflix are going to find it harder as broadcasters start to remove their content from the service.
I don't know, there's more original content on Netflix than anywhere else and certainly, that's all I watch on Netflix. Yet it's going to take me a good few years to watch everything I've already flagged up.

I don't understand why you see the withdrawal of old material from our British TV channels as being a problem for Netflix, to be honest.

---------- Post added at 16:28 ---------- Previous post was at 16:25 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
I'm not claiming they are doomed , my belief is they simply won't find subscribers as easy to come by over the next few years as the OTT competition heats up further that's not to say they won't increase just not at the levels they have been.

Time will tell I guess.
I think they will be the best streaming service for some time yet!