View Single Post
Old 26-06-2017, 14:29   #45
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Queens Speech (Government Plans) 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
What is disgraceful is Theresa May took a needless gamble and lost by her own lack of effort this country of £1billion plus and the cost of the general election on top. And you moan about a photo.
So unless we can come up with something that equates to £1bn in your mind we can't criticise Corbyn on an entirely different subject. You're not a momentum member are you?

The £1bn hasn't been lost either - it's going to be spent on things in a part of the UK which I'd have thought those who've been whining constantly about austerity ought to be pleased about unless it's only their areas they want to have investment in...

Incidentally I'm not moaning about a photo, I'm pointing out Corbyn's utter hypocrisy when it comes to our armed forces. That has nothing to do with the PM or the Tories, it has to do with him being a nasty hypocrite who has plenty of previous when it comes to being offensive and I'm going to continue pointing that out whenever I want to.

Quote:
In 2010 Gordon Brown wrote to the DUP seeking a deal to help him cling to power. He guaranteed money for Northern Ireland and implied Northern Ireland would need more cash than the rest of the UK:
So typical of Corbyn's cronies to whine about the DUP deal when what did Labour do in 2010 I wonder?...

https://order-order.com/2017/06/26/l...eland-in-2010/

Well we didn't really need to wonder at all did we. Labour have long perfected the art of saying one thing whilst doing another.

The we have the shadow chancellor claiming the Grenfell House victims were murdered.

https://order-order.com/2017/06/26/m...were-murdered/

This guy is a complete loony who just can't help himself. We're in the midst of a complex legal investigation and he thinks it's OK to start bandying terms like that around.

Last edited by Osem; 26-06-2017 at 14:49.