View Single Post
Old 26-06-2017, 14:12   #42
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Queens Speech (Government Plans) 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
You missed my point, she didn't need to call a general election, and if she did put some effort in to it she probably would have got her majority. So the £1billion+ is on her shoulders.
I do not feel that I have missed any point, we have already established weeks ago she was wrong to call an election, but it's easy to say now in hindsight with 20/20 vision, on a sunny day like today, she should not have done it, but at the time she called it, she was 20 points clear and on track to win a massive landslide. Of course you have to run a super campaign and maintain such a lead.

May is extremely lucky that Corbyn is leader, I do not buy this sudden surge in popularity and I do not buy that there is complete harmony within Labour ranks.

My mates daughter was there at Glastonbury at the weekend and she said when Corbyn appeared on stage, he appeared absolutely cringe worthy, it was like an old uncle getting up to sing and dance at a wedding. My friend asked his daughter, he hope she did not take his crap in, she said no way. She said most will have been too stoned to care or remember what he said any way.