View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 10:22   #38
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Thousands sign petition to get IDS to prove anyone can live on £7 a day

I get slightly confused with threads like this.

On one hand you have a number of posters here that think the cuts and I will say attack on the most needy is seen as a welcome thing. (Get them all off their lazy backsides). Yet when you see it like this it kind of changes things a bit. Where are the usual posters defending these cuts to say that you can live on £7 a day which is what they are championing afterall.

Or have I got this wrong? Afterall all I see is 'we can't afford it anymore, the last Govmt blah blah blah' stuff, yet ignore the actual realities. And the term benefit claiment now means one thing regardless of what benefit you're claiming. It also seems like a conscience cleansing comment when you hear 'but those that need help should get it' eg, the sick and disabled. But the truth isn't like that, we just end up as collateral damage, unfortunate, or just ignored. We are bundled with the scroungers and the scammers there is no difference, we're all in this together.

I would say that if you're claiming child allowance then you're a benefit claiment but it doesn't have the same effect does it. Why not, afterall those that are on 30k who have moaned when that they could lose their pitance when their partners are on 50k-60k and above seems to have been listened to more than those that are struggling on £7 a day. Annoying that.

The ignorance surrounding this benefit subject is astounding, I'm sure if I say that I claim ESA, then automatically the same people will think that I claim every benefit there is and on top of that have an easy life compared to the average worker. It's so far from the truth than you've been fed to believe, it is sad really.

As for IDS, the words rot in hell seems way too light for the likes of him.