Thread: General Hyperoptic
View Single Post
Old 20-09-2020, 08:52   #6
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Hyperoptic

tbh VM downloads speed are going to be taking off big time now that docsis 3.1 is being rolled out and you are going to struggle to find services where you can benefit from 1gbit+. The only thing which would encourage me to take up fibre atm would be a significantly increased upload speed but again you have got to ask yourself would you really benefit from it consistently? I would love 100mbits or even 1gbit up and whilst it would be amazing to see it going full whack the fact of the matter is that although I have stuff which would benefit from it, my connection would sit idle for 99% of the time so is all that extra cost for fibre justified?
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote