Thread: US Timeline The Expanse
View Single Post
Old 18-05-2018, 20:24   #100
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Expanse

Quote:
After the show's cancellation on the Syfy channel last week, fans of the solar-system-spanning adventure "The Expanse" have rallied, encouraging Amazon and Netflix to pick up the show and garnering support from cast members and celebrities.

The show is fully produced and financed by Alcon Television Group, with Syfy given first-run airing rights in the U.S. American viewers can stream the series on Amazon Prime, whereas Netflix has the show's international rights, according to Deadline.com.

Any of those networks could provide a potential home for Season 4 of the series, so fans have targeted all of them with their campaign — even hiring a plane to fly a "Save the Expanse" banner over Amazon Studios in California for 4 hours yesterday (May 15).
hopefully Amazon or Netflix will pick it up, I will be amazed if they don't. Even G R R Martin (GoT) has taken to twitter to express his support:

Quote:
Just saw online that SyFy has cancelled THE EXPANSE. It's a damn shame, especially for fans of space science fiction... of which I count myself one. It was the best space show on television, far and away. I hope its producers can find another home for it.

Last edited by General Maximus; 18-05-2018 at 20:31.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote