Thread: General New TV advice
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 22:51   #26
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: New TV advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityfan247 View Post
thanks guys

I have purchased stuff from Currys before and in my experience it was fine. Like hsa been said everyone's experience may differ

Convenience was the key as much as anything. It should be delivered tomorrow.

I dont live close to a Richer Sounds or a John Lewis store. The LG and Sony at Richer Sounds were only available as in-store purchases unfortunately or i would likely got it from them .

My Panasonic was an online purchase from John Lewis 7 years ago. All was fine. And of course it had the 5 year guarantee.

The LG from Currys also has the 5 year guarantee as I agree with Snoopz I would not have bought it from them without it.

I shall see what VM can to about a V6 upgrade. I went on the website and it says some news is due in February and to hold tight??

see http://www.virginmedia.com/shop/tv/v6.html scroll down a bit.

Anyone know what this is?
I'm sure the tv will be fine mate, enjoy it. TV's now are generally so much better than they used to be for the money.
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote