View Single Post
Old 28-12-2017, 12:27   #28
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
I disagree, since I watched ITV (Harry Potter) and then SyFy (Tomb Raider).
The first being a 2004 film that has been shown before a few times, and the second 2001, and ditto.

To be honest, Christmas TV was pants. The only new programme worth watching was Victoria on ITV (although my wife also wanted me to record 'Call the Midwife' on BBC1).

I really do think the pay TV channels need to step up. Their demise will be all the quicker if they continue to rely on repeats, old films, tired old dramas and comedies with gallons of dross.

Compare the offering of all those channels, for which we pay a small fortune, with Netflix at less than a tenner a month. Something is very unbalanced here.

This is precisely why we need a good choice of streaming services on the V6.