View Single Post
Old 25-10-2016, 00:05   #2035
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: What game are you playing

CIV VI. Well trying anyway. 2K games are on an absolute landslide. From the disastrous launch of Mafia III which is still horrendous now, some things are set in stone with that and can't be changed, like the horrible textures and so forth. Civ has so many bugs and crashes it's literally unplayable for a lot of people. I can't get past specific turns, it makes Windows Defender spike like crazy so unless disabled the game won't even launch. The AI is incredibly poor, the entire logic of the AI is pretty horrific. X has denounced you. No reason, X has declared war on you, again for no reason. X is at war with you but won't attack you, instead you spend 30 minutes chasing the AI around tiles.

Dying to actually play the damn game but it's in the refund bin as I've got under 2 hours. Not risking further hours and my refund trying to fix this. 2K have been massively supportive of course, ''Have you installed DirectX and the usual hopeless 'fixes'

Will buy again after it's patched up.

Remember when you bought a game and you put it in and it played.. it just played, no daft nonsense.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 25-10-2016 at 00:08.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote