View Single Post
Old 30-01-2019, 12:32   #1436
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
I've enjoyed Magnum as well.. Likeable characters. Good stories. Good action.

Not as serious as Hawaii Five-0 can be, but it's fun to watch. You also don't need to be an avid follower of Hawaii Five-0 to follow it (although I also love that series, so, I am). I also think it captures the spirit of the original well (although I would like to see Tom Selleck in to, even if it's just a cameo).

The trouble is, me enjoying a series isn't always a good indicator that it'll be renewed. I am happy to see this one has.
I loved the bit in the new series of Magnum (I think in episode 1, but might be in episode 2), where Magnum is getting tidied up after being in action (in Iraq/Afghanistan in the military Special Forces), and he has his hair cut, starts shaving off his facial hair, shaves off the beard and leaves the big bushy moustache, looks at in the mirror, and goes "nah!", and shaves that off as well...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote