View Single Post
Old 27-01-2019, 09:01   #2178
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 View Post
About 10 hours into Horizon Zero Dawn. Nothing special if you've already played the likes of The Witcher 3. I'm coming to this straight from Shadow of the Tomb Raider on PC, now THAT is a visually stunning game, the animation of Lara Croft in the cutscenes makes Aloy look like a bog-standard emotionless, dead-eyed PS2 era zombie. Just my opinion.
Not played either yet, I did hear shadow of the Tomb Raider wasn't as good as the last one.

Are you using the PS4 on a good 4K TV with HDR enabled as that makes alot of difference, but if you're comparing with a high end pc that maybe the reason too?