View Single Post
Old 24-01-2019, 19:02   #1428
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

although they haven't said it I think the 16th season will be it's last. I read an interview with Ellen Pompeo last year just before the fall tv season started and she said she has had enough now, thinks they have explored and developed the character as much as possible and is in talks with Shonda Rhimes on how she can exit the show and how she thinks the entire series should end when the time comes.

The thing is, even though it is going on for 16 seasons, Greys has been superb from day one and there has never been a bad episode. It isn't my favourite series and it doesn't blow me away like GoT and Expanse does but it is the most consistent series I have ever seen in terms of quality. Every episode is excellent, the characters are great, the stories and the weekly medical drama is great and you can believe they are all surgeons and it is happening. I love the series and I recommend it to everyone and anyone. What's not to like?
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote