View Single Post
Old 24-08-2018, 18:56   #1316
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I don't blame him to be honest, he must be loaded by now at $1 million per episode so why not chill for the next 5 years and do everything you heart desires. Although as viewers we might think it is an easy job to do a 20 minute episode a week I imagine as actors they have long and gruelling filming schedules and Sheldon/Jim Parsons especially must have it extra hard with all the science lingo and stuff he needs to memorise. I have got a degree in Microbiology although I love my science the physics stuff means nothing to me and even I would struggle to come out with all the stuff he does and make it sound believable.
This is from a Quora discussion about how long an episode takes to film.

Quote:
Kunal Nayyar (Raj from Big Bang Theory) had once explained the schedule in a podcast.

On an average, it takes around a week to get an episode right and shoot for it. The stars get their scripts on Tuesday. Wednesday is a casual table read. Thursday they will rehearse the scene among themselves in front of the writers and director. On Friday, the executives from CBS and more will come to watch the rehearsal. During this time, the script will be constantly modified based on suggestions from everyone and a new script will be delivered every night.

On Monday, they have a rehearsal with the lights, camera and shoot the scenes which cannot be performed in front of an audience. Finally, on Tuesday, they have a final rehearsal and then the scene is filmed in front of a live audience.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote