Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 20-01-2021, 17:52   #2966
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
.......and I fail to see how you would consider that they are only saying that it will probably work on the new UK varient just because it will generate more money. Seems as though you just wanted to cast doubt on the validity of the findings to cause doubt at it being true.

Anyhow I will continue to hope that they are correct and not assume that they are only publishing what may well be good news just because of the financial implications.
Where did I say they are "only" saying it to make more money?

I'm simply pointing out that rational actors in the economy, be it big pharmaceutical companies - or even Universities as let's not forget education is a market driven economy - have a profit driven motive.

It "seems" to you that I have a motive that I do not.

I also "hope" they are correct and it translates to real world protection.