View Single Post
Old 16-02-2018, 01:12   #460
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
have dubious views on a range of areas e.g. advocacy of gun rights, anti-abortion, anti same-sex marriage, anti-gay, subordination of women in the ministry & marriage, etc.

gun rights are an American thing, not a Biblical thing.

anti-abortion is a Biblical thing; They are Christian and therefore they support it.

I have shared my views on Homosexuality several times. Any Christian who hates gay people is in the wrong, because God loves them and his desire is that they turn to Him for help

subordination of women in the ministry & marriage, etc. That is utter nonsense. Women's ministry is alive and well in churches

According to a recent book on Trump, he started watching Christian TV about 10 years ago. He had a friend, who was a prominent evangelical teacher who guided him through questions that he had. She was a woman.

Personally, I am delighted that that there is a strong Christian presence around Trump. Long may it continue.