View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 21:11   #76
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: VM News Another Price Increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
So I've just done a quick comparison for my address where BT Fibre is available

BT Ultrafibre Plus which would give me a speed range of "137Mb - 138Mb" is £54.99 a month including the line rental.

After the 12 month new customer offers, Virgin M200 with a Phone Line is £54 a month and M100 with a Phone is £49 a month. M350 and Phone is £59 a month.

So the price difference between VM and other providers isn't always where you may think it is.
To be fair a lot of the ISP's still aren't selling g.fast I'd imagine more will arrive soon I know Sky will be selling it before the end of the year and I'd expect Plusnet to also.

EE sell the service you have quoted for £42 a month.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote