View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 17:25   #413
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: One or two new channels coming to Freesat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I didn't know that, maybe it will return in HD then

Yes, Freesports will be switching off their SD feed. Not sure what they'll do once the HD valiant is on Sky whilst they wait for Sky do sort out the adaptation hub for Freesat. Maybe SD and HD will run in tandem for a short time, or the HD feed will be downscaled for Freesat??
I have seen online that TravelXP will launch on August 1st on Sky Channel 185 (Propeller TV old EPG slot).
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote