View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 14:50   #651
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Leadership who is the next PM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post

My post got deleted on some technical ground that baffles me. I can't be bothered to type it all out again. I'll just say the question about Trump making a good UK PM was ridiculous and could not have been taken seriously.
Death penalty? I and most Conservatives I know don't want it brought back.
On the multiculturalism questions, I and many of my colleagues tend to agree with the findings particularly if the birthrate of some cultures leads to a majority in the UK population in due course - a perfectly rational and mathematically solid view.
I seriously doubt you’re baffled. If you want to reply to someone point by point, separate their points out using QUOTE tags. Do not reply to someone by typing within the post you’ve quoted, with or without additional use of COLOR tags which do not add the clarity you seem to think they do. All you’re doing is screwing up subsequent posters’ ability to reply to you clearly and making the discussion needlessly difficult to follow.

VBulletin has been around for many years, its system for threading discussions and allowing them to be followed easily is well established and understood. These are not technicalities, it’s just how it works - simply do what everyone else does and there’s no problem.