View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 14:46   #650
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Leadership who is the next PM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
You never addressed my points on honouring promises? You also are out of touch with your "colleagues" it seems. If you can provide any contrary evidence to gainsay these findings, it would be most welcome.

I do find it surprising how a Party with such heritage could reduce itself to a membership base with these views. Then again, nothing is a surprise today ..<SNIP>

My post got deleted on some technical ground that baffles me. I can't be bothered to type it all out again. I'll just say the question about Trump making a good UK PM was ridiculous and could not have been taken seriously.
Death penalty? I and most Conservatives I know don't want it brought back.
On the multiculturalism questions, I and many of my colleagues tend to agree with the findings particularly if the birthrate of some cultures leads to a majority in the UK population in due course - a perfectly rational and mathematically solid view.

My advice is at your risk.