View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 13:25   #103
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: New Pick 'n' Mix option TV bundles

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiskilled View Post
Just been on my account to see what my tv upgrade offers are (on player pack at the moment) with new line up of player channels. Expecting to see the new pick 'n' mix add ons, but upgrade offers were for the 'mix' or 'full house' packs. Though the link for the channels included with these offers did take you to the new pick 'n' mix options.

So it does look like they're keeping the old legacy packs available for exsisting customers, even as an upgrade.
Interesting...

I had a call back from someone in the UK following my less than satisfactory attempts to obtain pricing via live chat.

He confirmed that I could have it for £80 for the first year. When I said that, presumably, it would go up to £139 after the first year, he said he'd take a look into that. He then came back and said that, after looking at my accounts, it wouldn't go up to much more than £80 in the second year as discounts would be applied. Before I had chance to ask that this was made clear on the notes because of bad experiences with promises made in the past, he informed me that he had updated the notes to reflect what i'd been told.

It seems that they are really wanting to push this package and are prepared to discount, so I will certainly be giving it serious consideration.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote