Thread: US Timeline TV Schedule - Summer 2021
View Single Post
Old 26-09-2020, 19:36   #29
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: TV Schedule - Fall 2020/2021

yeah, defo worth a watch. I would describe it as an action period drama. I always like to watch this kind of things to get an insight into the culture in that time period and I imagine what you see in terms of the life style and costumes is very realistic. Likewise, as far fetched as the story and characters are, it is probably representative of the cultural clashes which existed at the time and how people dealt with one another. Don't get me wrong, it isn't a boring documentary, it is very action packed and entertaining in its own right and well worth a watch. I wouldn't put it on the top of your list but if you are running out of decent stuff to watch now that the fall series have been delayed I would defo recommend giving it a go.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote