Thread: US Timeline Brave New World
View Single Post
Old 23-07-2020, 18:23   #15
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Brave New World

I enjoyed it. Admittedly it dealt with issues that have been covered in numerous movies before but it is good to see a different take on it. They may have over played certain aspects of it but it was still good to watch and a complete contrast from what I thought it was going to be. I thought Klaus was going to be typical Klaus but he has proven he can act and play different characters. Same can be said for Han Solo. Viserys is still a snivelling weasel. This isn't the best series ever but it also isn't the worst. If you enjoy your scifi I strongly suggest you give it a go. We are still in the summer tv season and the fall season has been pushed back to after Christmas so you have got plenty of time.

Oh and in case you were wondering, my new favourite letter of the alphabet is β (+)
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote