Thread: US Timeline Brave New World
View Single Post
Old 17-07-2020, 14:57   #4
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Brave New World

Well well well, I don't mind being pleasantly surprised. The trailer for this looked cack and does not do it justice at all. I would describe it as a cross between Equilibrium (Christian Bale movie) and Westworld. Because it looked rubbish I said I was only going to give it 1 episode as when I saw the trailer the only thing I thought was "this looks just like Inhumans". Snoopz suggested that you need two eps to get into it but tbh I was very intrigued after 10 mins and hooked by the end of ep 1. If you like thinking about the future, the technological and environmental problems which will take their toll on the planet and the repercussions that has on society and how it is managed then you'll enjoy this. It is all about weighing up the options of a peaceful, technologically advanced healthy society with order against freedom and the ability to explore and express emotions. I'll defo be watching the entire season this weekend. I wanted to make a thread for a series so everyone can hear about it. It is definitely one of those series that has slipped under the radar and needs more attention.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote